Friday, June 3

 
Yesterday was our last day with our new friends, Jobe (Joseph Bennett), Lori, Lydia, and Stephanie. Lori and Stephanie were together and are from Maine, Jobe is from Norman OK, and Lydia is from Minnesota. They are really cool people. We went into town and basically just walked around. On the way back I got chewed out by the bus driver because I guess he thought I was trying to get on w/o paying, which was stupid because I was standing there paying him (he just wasnt sure if i gave the right amount i guess), while half the people on the bus went right behind me and didnt even attempt to pay. Whatever I guess.

But we went to the beach yesterday and we all got burned. chris just payed 9 euros for some medicine b/c he's got a little outbreak on his leg from the sunburn on his halfburned calf. So all we are doing today is staying at the hostel recovering from our burns and resting because last night him and I stayed up all night w/ Steph and Lori until they left this morning. The funny thing is, I'm not even tired. I slept for about three hours this morning but I'm still doin okay.

Well, not much to say for now. later.

Comments:
Aww sunburn sucks! i hope its not too bad. you guys get better! and tell that awesome kid from Norman that you know an AWESOME oklahoman named TeJay! wooop. Okay i love you buddy, have funnn and dont try to think of how much you miss me TOO often...bye love
-TeJayy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?