Wednesday, June 15

 

gratze or gratze-e?? who knows when to use which?

Ok, well, I am at this little internet cafe right down the street from the Sistine chapel right?

Not that that has much to do with anything, other than the connection is slow, and when I just went to publish my blog entry I just wrote everyone, the internet timed out and the entire entry is gone.

I thought about not writing anything and just waiting for next time I got on here to write, but since I am in Italy, and Musilini did it for the people, I will do it for the people. That made no sense, but neither does a lot of stuff they do here...Oh, except for their genius invetions, which I dont htink I have mentioned on here yet.

The toilets in the hostel we are staying at right now has weight on the back of the seat, so when you stand up, it raises up. No putting up and down the seat, it does it for you. There would be one less dilemma in America if we adpoted that thing.

Another thing is the pedal to turn water faucets on and off and to flush the toilet. I dont know why Americans dont have these installed in their housess, I know I will.

But anyway...Peters Basiillica the other day was probabaly the most impressive thing on this entire trip. Today we saw the Pope at a Snack Bar getting Gellati. Got his autogra...ok, we really just saw him blessing the crowd. Even though I dont believe in his position and all, it was still quite an experience.

Ok, Sistine chapel, the forum, and collesum are still to come.

Thanks for reading and yalls comments, I appreciate em.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?