Friday, May 27

 

yesterday

...seems so far away
now i need a place to hide away
oh yesterday came suddenly

Yesterday was our most productive day based off of the amount of things we saw. We saw the notre dame cathedral, some other museum, and some huge beautiful garden. They are all famous so forgive me for not knowing what they are called, but im sure you all will know once you see them in the pictures. Oh yeah, we also saw the pantheon, which has been my favorite thing so far…it’s the roman style building that had the tombs of famous people in them.

We also ate in our first real French place yeserday. I had this dish that had bread on the bottom with cheese and chicken on top. They brought our tap Water in a wine glass bottle too. We ate outside which isn’t a hassle at all because the weather is so nice. It could be a little hotter but since there are so many buildings it provides shade everywhere you go.

Other than eating at that restaurant I have been eating a lot of fruit bread and cheese. Its not too bad but I think im going to start spending a little more money on food. When I go to the grocery store I pretty much use up all the French vocabulary I have: mersi and bonjur: thank you and goodbye. Its been good enough for now. I think the French people have been pretty patient with me as well, and I think that’s because we try and use French. Yesterday our waitress helped me with the language after I botched it trying to say “can I have” such and such.

So I have been grateful; the Lord really has ganted us favor with the people so far. Oh except for one incedent when I was walking down the street and bumped shoulders with someone. I didn’t say anything, and I probably should have becuasue chris said the guy clinched his fist like he was about to punch me. I know one thing, he better be glad he didn’t.

That’s all for now I guess. Mom, I am glad to hear dominic is there. Give him my love until I can give it to him and tell aaron I said hey.

Christy…what can I say??? J
Bye yall

Comments:
ah i miss you! dont forget to pick me up a good lookin french guy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?